EARLY BIRD OFFER:-
"SAMPLE REPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR HKFRSs 2018"
What are Sample Reporting Documents for HKFRSs 2018?
1. Sample Reporting Documents for HKFRSs 2018 are are a full set of sample reporting documents for HKFRSs including the following documents:-
- Directors’ Report
- Independent Auditor’s Report
- Annual Financial Statements for the Year ended 31 December 2018
- Supplementary Notes
3. They are applicable to the financial statements for the financial period beginning on or after 1 January 2018.
Six sets of financial statements are included in this version including:-
- Two sets of Company-Level Financial Statements
- Two sets of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Two sets of Company-Level Financial Statements for Intermediate Holding Company Applying Consolidation exemption
- HKFRS 9 (2014)
- HKFRS 15
- Amendment to HKAS 40
- One more practical example for Permitted Indemnity Provision
- One more practical example for Equity-Link Agreement
- Statement of Profit or Loss with Analysis of Expenses by Nature
- Sample Wordings for Two-Tiered Profits Tax Rate Regime
- Separate set of Reporting Documents for an Intermediate Holding Company that Apply Consolidation Exemption.
- Reconciliation of Liabilities arising from Financing Activities
- Even More…
Why Order Sample Reporting Documents for HKFRSs 2018 Now?
- First and final early-bird offer, no more early-bird offer thereafter.
- The most updated and comprehensive reference materials for HKFRSs 2018.
- It comprises directors’ report, independent auditor’s report and annual financial statements (including company-level, consolidated-level and consolidation exemption level). An extract of the Sample Reporting Documents is enclosed for reference.
- A table showing the new requirements of the HKFRSs 2018 and the corresponding amendments in Sample Reporting Documents is provided for easy reference.
- All amendments in Sample Reporting Documents are marked purple for easy identification of the changes.
- Softcopy (zipped MS Word together with PDF format) versions are provided. Hardcopy version is not provided.
- Royalty free; the buyers may use the contents of the sample reporting documents at their discretion.
- Complete cross-reference to New HKCO and HKFRSs.
- Special offer for Sample Auditor’s Report at the same time.
- A seminar will be held (with separate charge) to explain the contents of the sample reporting documents.