[NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!]
We cordially invite practicing CPAs to attend a seminar to introduce a useful auditing tool known as SSEP Auditing System; A system dedicated for SMPs in Hong Kong to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of an audit and enhance the level of compliance of current auditing standard.
"Introduction to SSEP Auditing System" Seminar on 20 December 2018
SPEAKER: MR. CHUNG (CPA PRACTISING)
Date: 20 December 2018
Time:10:30AM – 12:00PM
Venue: Unit 1101, 11/F, Eastern Centre, 1065 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
About the Speaker
Mr. Chung is an experienced practicing CPA. He is also the author of “Sample Reporting Documents” and “Sample Auditor’s Reports”; two well-known series of reference books among the accounting industry and have been sold for more than 1000 copies.
about ssep auditing system:
SSEP is a comprehensive auditing system consisting of the following four components:-
- Sample Audit Manual (SAM)
- Sample Audit Worksheets (SAW)
- Excel TB (an Excel VBA program handling audit adjustments, analytical reviews, financial statements, and so on)
- Practice Pro (a Windows application to facilitate access, assembling and review of audit files)
* Interested parties please feel free to register online leaving your name and contact number to reserve a seat. We will serve a WhatsApp message to confirm your reservation request.
Seats are limited and availble on first-come-first serve basis. Don’t miss this chance to advance your firm to cope with the 21st century challenges.
Should you have any enquiry, pleast contact Ms. Jenny Law at (852) 8198 7107 during office hour, thank you.